The Landmark Theater, historically known as "The Mosque", is located on North Laurel Street, in the Monroe Park Historic District. It was designed by the firm of Marcellus Wright, Sr. and Charles M. Robinson Associates in the Moorish style and constructed in 1926. Originally built for the Shriners, it has been in use for cultural and civic events since the City of Richmond purchased the building in the 1940s.
Materials: Brick, Terra Cotta
Related services: Conditions Surveys, Historic Tax Credit, Mockups, Monitoring, Specifications, Working Drawings