Old Derby and Old Ordinary
The Old Ordinary, also known as the Andrews House or Andrews Tavern, is a First Period timber frame structure built circa 1688. Old Derby is a Federal style building built in 1818 to house Derby Academy. BCA provided Historic Structures Reports for these buildings owned by the Hingham Historical Society, in accordance with National Park Service Guidelines.
Materials: Finishes, Wood
Related services: Conditions Surveys, Finishes Analysis, Historic Structure Report