Designs that alter an historic landmark require authorization from local regulatory agencies. BCA can guide a project through such a review, allowing clients to meet project goals without jeopardizing permits or risking fines.
The following steps may be involved:
• Reviewing construction design for potential problems.
• Developing a strategy for presenting a credible plan to the local authorities.
• Preparing the application itself, including project narrative, graphic material, and samples.
• Attendance at meetings and correspondence with regulatory staff.
• Presentations to local community boards.
• Providing assistance making modifications to the proposed work in response to comments by regulatory officials.
Related Projects: Downtown by Philippe Starck